Called for the Second Round? Show Confidence..
Happy that you cleared the first round? You should be. But surveys show only 1 in 8 who were called for the second round got hired. Now this sounds scary!
Getting into the second round shows you have the potential in which the employer is interested. The interviewer is just as eager to hire as you are to get hired. At this point, you should have a warehouse of confidence. You should be emotionally intelligent to connect with the interviewer.
“What makes you Unique”? To counter this old question, you have to describe at least two situations where you took the lead in problem solving and need based solutions.
Here is a quick checkout before you attend your second round interview in 2022:
- Be technically sound on the various roles of the job needs.
- Do your homework on altitude and emotional intelligence.
- Make a strategy to project your brand value. Click here to know more
- Do a quick research on business plan and vision of the organisation.
- Work on your problem solving skills and soft skills.
Its normal to feel nervous. But it’s the only way to grab your dream job. Click here for expected questions for the second round. Alternatively you can avail our mock interviews here.
#interviewStrategy #secondRound2022 #interviewTips #job2022